Online forms are currently closed. All data is now in the database.
This is the "official form site" of The Mississippi Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church containing the links to the online Charge Conference Forms.
The Mississippi Annual Conference—empowered by love, generosity, justice and apprenticeship—forms spiritual leaders, faith communities and connections so more disciples of Jesus Christ transform the world. One of the ways we fulfill our mission as an annual conference is through the annual charge conference. Each charge conference gathering will be centered in a time of prayer and dialogue discerning how God is moving among each faith community to make more disciples. Additional instructions may be forth coming from your District Superintendent.
Tips for Completing forms:
- The Worksheet for Nominations and Leadership Development Committee is intended to be a tool for your Nominations Committee in preparing for Charge Conference 2016. For forms that list positions, we recommend you use your completed Nominations worksheet to ease the data entry process.
- Your username is your GCFA#. Your password is your district number plus the letters UMC. For example, if your district number is 12345, then your password would be 12345UMC. (Forgot your GCFA or District numbers? Go to top of this page for "GCFA and District # Lookup" above.) If you are entering for multiple churches in your charge, remember to log out and log in using the correct GCFA and district number combination.
- Please click here to look up your report 2016 Church Focus when answering the follow-up questions from Vital Congregations Committee for Congregational Report. The Vital Congregations Committee will read each of these reports.
- Do not use all caps.
- We recommend you save often. If you lose internet connection a computer system will not notify you of the disconnection until you press submit.
- For technical assistance, contact your district office to find trained clergy and laity in your district who may assist you or Cat Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org or 769-243-7041, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. After hours please leave a message.
To begin, select the forms page from the menu, or click here.
Director of Connectional Ministries and Communications
Mississippi Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church